Life is a combination of magic and pasta.Federico Fellini
I have always wanted to try cooking Spaghetti pasta. Seeing how restaurants serve the noodles curled up on the plate dipped in a sauce. On a cold day, a hot sphaghetti pasta immersed in white sauce along with something hot to drink. A good way to Netflix & chill.
I was just trying to see online how its cooked, managed to re-create something like that with some of my own additions. Its quite simple and easy to make. Specially the sauce, it can be reused and added to other pasta recipes.
Here is the recipe: I hope you guys enjoy as much as I did.
- Sphaghetti pasta
- White sauce/cream
- Cheese (Parmesan/ Mozerella)
- Veges: garlic, onion, capsicum, spinach
- Olive oil
In a pan boil pasta for 10 mins to the point where its 95% done
In separate pan, heat up olive oil & add garlic.
When the garlic is golden brown, add oinion, capsicum, chopped spinach.
Add the white sauce
( You can make your own white sauce: https://crazycravings.travel.blog/2019/08/20/pink-sauce-pasta/), or add cream & mozzarella cheese.
Add the boiled pasta.
Add some salt & pepper. Cook for 10 mins in low flame.
- You can add milk to give the sauce a creamy texture with little bit of cream.
- In the veges you can add some mushrooms, corn, zucchini or broccoli.
- If you like to add oregano or mixed herbs that can be added too.
- Don’t cook spaghetti completely, it will break while mixing it with veges.
- After the pasta is boiled, add 1 tbsp of olive oil & then keep it aside. This will prevent it from sticking with each other.