Breads and cheese always draw me towards them. Imagine entering a store or a bakery, that smell of freshly baked bread and hot cheese. Yah, that. Drool worthy.
Just like that on our regular visit to do grocery, we bought this sour bread loaf, some cheese and pickled jalapenos. Assembled everything and jalapenos egg salad sandwich is ready. It surely is guilt food. Yep that’s what you feel after eating it. 😀
- 2 slices Sour Bread
- 4 Boiled eggs
- Pickled jalapenos
- 2 Boiled potatoes
- Half chopped onion/ 1 green onion
- Finely chopped corriander
- Salt & pepper
- Mayo dip– From 2 boiled eggs take out yolks and mix it with 3 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Egg salad/ Sandwich filling – Mix chopped onion, coriander, grated boiled eggs, chopped boiled potatoes and mayo dip all together to make sandwich filling. Add some salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast bread– toast bread in white mayo sauce. Add filling and make a sandwich. For grilled cheese sandwich I always recommend toasting in Mayo to get that yummy crunch.
Instead of red onions, you can also use green onions. Ours was still in process of growing so used a substitute 😛 .