We all have bucket lists, things we want to do, places we want to go. Well I have a separate bucket list for the things I want to cook. 😛 One of the desserts I always wondered and wanted to try my hands on is Donuts. That sweet dough with different varieties of icings & sprinklers. Dunkin Donuts looks like an art gallery to me. 😛
- Warm milk
- Whole Purpose flour (Maida)
- Icing & sprinklers
- Mixture 1: 1/4 cup warm milk, 1/2 tbsp yeast, 4 tbsp sugar.
- Mixture 2: 2 tbsp butter, 1 egg.
- Mix mixture 1 & 2 and add maida 1/2 cup to make dough.
- Cool the dough for at least 2 hrs.
- After the dough is fermented well, cut rounds for donuts.
- Fry it at low flame for 2 minutes on both sides. Let it cool.
- Dip it melted chocolate or icing of your choice.
- Decorate with sprinklers.
Let the donut cool before putting icing or else it will melt.
Was really happy with how well it turned out, trying it for the first time. 😀
Let me know your versions of donuts, how you love to decorate it. 🙂